Promoting Democratic Institutions and Accountability in Panama (S PM070 18 GR 501)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Panama in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Democratic Institutions and Accountability in Panama" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,261,667.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education
Previous opportunity: Project Development for the Sheep Creek Habitat Improvement Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S PM070 18 GR 501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004251||Building Trilateral Cooperation between Mozambique, South Africa, and Vietnam to Combat Wildlife Trafficking|
|NAP AX 18 001||TEST|
|72012118RFA00004||The Media Program in Ukraine|
|SFOP0004264||Libyan Airport Security Capacity Building|
|AFYDE PSG GR POLECON 2018||Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|P18AS00075||Baseline Archeological Inventory of Kontrashibuna and Upper Tazimina Lakes Area, Lake Clark National Park & Preserve|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2018 01||Rwanda: Fiscal Transparency|
|SCS 800 18 GR 001 WHA 032818||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|AT ATC 18 003||Combating Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
|72029418APS00001||USAID West Bank and Gaza Conflict Management and Mitigation Program|
|BOR UC 18 N011||Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Haulapai Indian Reservation Participation in GCDAMP|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 003 SCA 03292018||Increase Girls’ Access to Athletics|
|NPS NOIP16AC00500 001||Guiding for Tomorrow (G-WOW) Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum|
|P18AS00055||Review Public Notices of Water Rights Activities|
|SFOP0004282||18.PM18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 20WRA.Afghanistan.Project 20|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S PM070 18 GR 501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: