Project Development for the Sheep Creek Habitat Improvement Project (BOR PN 18 N006)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project Development for the Sheep Creek Habitat Improvement Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $68,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Promoting Democratic Institutions and Accountability in Panama
Previous opportunity: Secretary of the Air Force (SecAF) 2030 Science and Technology (S&T) Study
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0036||Notice of Intent - Research on Mapping Forest and Land Cover Change in Tropical Countries|
|BOR UC 18 N009||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Hopi|
|W912EF 18 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tri-Rivers Area|
|F18AS00031||Transportation Fellow Program|
|BOR UC 18 N007||Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program|
|F18AS00080||St. Lawrence County Barrier Removal|
|BOR PN 18 N009||Grande Ronde Basin Coordination and Planning of Fish Habitat Improvement Projects|
|N62473 18 2 0002||California Least Tern Monitoring and Light-footed Ridgway’s Rail Population Surveys for Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, Seal Beach, California|
|P18AS00068||Remediate Resource Issues in Lake Roosevelt NRA Caused by Landslide|
|F18AS00082||Calcasieu Lake and Sabine NWR Oyster Restoration/Shoreline Protection Project|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800210||Grand Canyon National Park Corridor/Rim Trail Maintenanc|
|USGS 18 FA 0035||Notice of Intent|
|F18AS00084||Recovery Efforts for the White Wartyback|
|W912DQ 18 2 0005||Archeological Program Support at Ft. Riley, KS|
|P18AS00083||Notice of intent: Next Generation Ranger: Trails Maintenance and Creation|
|P18AS00085||Increase Accountability of and Public Access to Bureausâ¿¿ Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|N40080 18 2 0001||Shoreline Restoration NSA, Annapolis, Md|
|P18AS00087||2018 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|P18AS00090||Resource Management Internships for Haleakala National Park|
|P18AS00093||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: