Apply for 693JJ318NF5228
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.215.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN
Previous opportunity: Promoting Democratic Institutions and Accountability in Panama
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ318NF5228
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ318NF5228) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72026318RFA00002||Centers of Excellence|
|P18AS00194||Sea Turtle Monitoring Internship- Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|NOI P18AC00447||Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 050118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education: Assistance for Arts Education Development and Dissemination (AAEDD) CFDA Number 84.351D|
|NPS 18 NERO 0031||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|ED GRANTS 050718 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F|
|P18AS00207||Youth Recycling Stewards Partnership at Golden Gate NRA|
|K NOFO 18 107||Food Diplomacy: A Recipe for Entrepreneurship|
|P18AS00215||Chattahoochee River NRA Youth Internships FY-2018|
|P18AC00499||Rehabilitation of Meriwether Lewis Trails and Highland Rim Section of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|ED GRANTS 051118 001||Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program|
|P18AS00209||Clearing of Overlooks and Trail Maintenance|
|ED GRANTS 051418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers for International Business Education Program CFDA Number 84.220A|
|RFI 306 18 00001||USAID/Afghanistan Support for Higher Education|
|ND NOFO 18 116||Strengthening U.S.-India Relations through Jazz|
|ED GRANTS 051618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Center to Improve Social and Emotional Learning and School Safety: Cooperative Agreement CFDA Number 84.424B|
|ED GRANTS 051618 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 051618 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|H98210 BAA 18 0002||Troops to Teachers|
|K NOFO 18 108||Intellectual Property Rights Workshop for Practitioners in East India|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ318NF5228", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.