Apply for O OJJDP 2022 171218
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 2022 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force National Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.543.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY21 Standards Development for Bus Exportable Power Systems
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - ATRO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OJJDP 2022 171218
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OJJDP 2022 171218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OJJDP 2022 171221||OJJDP FY 2022 National Mentoring Resource Center|
|O BJA 2022 171054||BJA FY 22 Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|INL22CA0028 WHPCOSRIC ETHICSTRNG 3282022||Combating Corruption in Costa Rica's Judicial Authority Through Ethics Training|
|INL22CA0030 WHPCOSRIC TOCCOURTS 03282022||Strengthening the Capacity of Poder Judicial Courts to Manage Complex, Violent Transnational Organized Crime Cases|
|INL22CA0029 WHPCOSRIC PODANTIC 03282022||Strengthening Poder Judicial's Ability to Detect, Deter, and Prevent Corruption|
|INL22CA0032 WHPCOSRIC CORRMAPPNG 0328202||Strengthening Capacity of the Costa Rican Judicial Authority's Institutional Anti-Corruption Mechanisms|
|INL22GR0020 CORRUPTION PAKISTAN 032922||Enhanced Anti-corruption case processing and conviction through integrated training in Pakistan|
|INL22GR0022 CRIMJUSTICE PAKISTAN 032922||Pakistan Criminal Justice Case Management System procurement, implementation and training|
|INL22GR0021 GENDERBASED PAKISTAN 032922||Gender Based Violence (GBV) reduction in Pakistan through increased justice system capacity|
|INL22CA0033 WHPMEXICO SACSI 03312022||Strengthening Anti-Corruption Supervisory Institutions (SACSI)|
|O COPS 2022 171207||FY 2022 COPS Anti-Methamphetamine Program (CAMP)|
|O COPS 2022 171223||FY 2022 COPS Office Anti-Heroin Task Force Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171233||OJJDP FY 2022 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|O OVW 2022 171113||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Indian Tribal Governments Program Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2022 171234||OJJDP FY 2022 Second Chance Act Youth Reentry Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171236||OJJDP FY 2022 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense|
|O OJJDP 2022 171222||OJJDP FY 2022 Victims of Child Abuse Act Tribal Children’s Advocacy Centers Training and Technical Assistance|
|INL22CA0034 AME KENYA COMPOLICING 040122||Strengthening Community Policing to Prevent Radicalization and Violent Extremism|
|O OJJDP 2022 171217||OJJDP FY 2022 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System|
|O BJA 2022 171215||BJA FY 22 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OJJDP 2022 171218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.