Apply for FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 Standards Development for Bus Exportable Power Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.531.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: FY22 Implementing Crisis Intervention Teams- Community Policing Development Solicitation
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force National Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 FAA AWD AM||FAA Aviation Maintenance Technical Workers Workforce Development Grant Program|
|22 FAA AWD AP||FAA Aircraft Pilots Workforce Development Grant Program|
|DOT SS4A FY22 01||Safe Streets and Roads for All Discretionary Grant Program|
|UTCOPENCOMP2022||UTC Program Competition 2022-2026 Grants|
|FTA 2022 004 TPE TODP||FY 2022 Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|2022TTPSF||2022 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund|
|FM MCG 23 001||Development of Fiscal Year 2023 Commercial Vehicle Safety Plans|
|DOT RCP FY22 01||Reconnecting Communities Pilot Discretionary Grant Program|
|FM ETS 22 001||Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Training and Support Grant|
|FR RCE 22 001||FY22 Railroad Crossing Elimination Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 001||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 002||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program - New|
|FR SEC 22 001||FY22 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FTA 2022 012 TRI||FY 2022 Discretionary Funding Opportunity: Mobility, Access & Transportation Insecurity: Creating Links to Opportunity|
|FR AMT 22 004||FY22 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 22 003||FY22 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|693JJ3 NSFLTP FY22||2022 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.