Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN (NPS NOIP18AP00150)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implement MISS Multi-Modal Alternative Transportation Plan- Robert Piram Trail In St. Paul, MN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.941.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Transportation
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AP00150", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: