Apply for AFMDG 21 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Madagascar in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building a Regional Community of Practice Against Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing (IUUF)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $227,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY21-Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program
Previous opportunity: Center for Indigenous Innovation and Health Equity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFMDG 21 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFMDG 21 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AFPRA FY21 06||Design and Implementation of the English Access Microscholarship Programs on the island of Sal in Cabo Verde|
|PAS MON FY21 05||Liberia Literacy Promotion Programs|
|AFKAM FY21 04||Emerging Community Leaders Training Program|
|NSS ODEP 21 01||Notice of Sources Sought for operation and maintenance of the Job Accommodation Network (JAN)|
|RFI WGS 2021 0001||Water Governance for Sindh Activity|
|72011121RFA00002||Armenia Civics for Engagement activity|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006908||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|FOA ILAB 21 07||Supporting Progress on Labor Standards in the Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|72016921RFA00005||Civil Society Resilience Strengthening activity in Serbia|
|SFOP0008284||Counterterrorism Strategic Communications|
|SFOP0008285||Transregional REMVE in Europe|
|PAS SGP FY2021 0002||Economic and Political participation of Women and Girls for a more stable, inclusive, and prosperous Togo|
|APS72029421APS00001||People-to-People Partnership for Peace Fund Grants Activity|
|PD SEOUL FY21 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|DRG GFS 07 2021||Governance for Solutions (GfS)|
|EDA HDQ ARPGJ 2021 2006964||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Good Jobs Challenge|
|EDA HDQ ARPBBB 2021 2006976||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Build Back Better Regional Challenge|
|EDA HDQ ARPRN 2021 2006986||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Statewide Planning, Research, and Networks|
|EDA 2021 ARPAEAA||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Economic Adjustment Assistance Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|EDA 2021 ARPATOURISM||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Travel, Tourism, and Outdoor Recreation Notice of Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFMDG 21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.