Apply for MICC FSH 22 0003
- The Department of Defense, Mission and Install. Cmd. JBSA Ft. Sam Houston in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAG Alaska Army Compatible Use Buffer Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.610.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead Agencies
Previous opportunity: ROSS (Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency) Service Coordinator Program - FY2022 - NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MICC FSH 22 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MICC FSH 22 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAUPDFY22006||Media Literacy Training|
|PAS STOCKHOLM FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|PAS SANTODOMINGO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008973||Safeguarding Freedom of Expression from Coercive Legal Pressure|
|22CS08||ODRC Implementation Project Phase II|
|030ADV22R0061||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grants to Organizations|
|030ADV22R0059||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grant to Individuals|
|22CS19||Community Supervision Leadership Training (CSLT)|
|DOS ACC NOFO 2022 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|72064122RFA00003||USAID/Ghana Performance Accountability Activity|
|SMK800 22 PAS007||FY2022 U.S. Embassy Skopje Media Training Program|
|DOS AZE PD 22 03||Women Empowerment Centers for Azerbaijan|
|72011122RFA00004||Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia|
|SFOP0009020||DRL Children and Armed Conflict in CAR, DRC, South Sudan, and/or Yemen|
|PAS EGY FY22 02||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Programming|
|DHS 22 CISA 120 REMCDP 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|030ADV22R0037||Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Libraries, Archives and Museums|
|030ADV22R0048||Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Higher Education|
|DOS GEO FY22 15 06082022||Vulnerable Communities Engagement Program|
|DOSRUS22CA002||English Language Immersion Camps for Russian University Students|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MICC FSH 22 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.