Apply for P17AS00747
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Santa Cruz County Anza Trail Trailhead Wayfinding and Interpretive Signing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,260.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Gang Resistance Education And Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program – Training and Technical Assistance Support through Central America
Previous opportunity: Andersonville Crew and Interns to Restore Grave Sites and Cultural Landscape
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00747
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00747) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00436||CVPIA - Sacramento River Redd Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR UC 17 N020||Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande|
|L17AS00235||BLM ID Good Neighbor Authority Rangeland Restoration Services|
|G17AS00070||2018 National Ground-Water Monitoring Network|
|BOR DO 17 N033||Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams|
|P17AS00715||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|F17AS00440||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00768||Plant and Vegetation Conservation: Monitoring and Management|
|BOR MO 17 N019||TMC Participation and Technical Support|
|BOR MP 17 N032||Habitat Restoration for Bakersfield Cactus and the San Joaquin Valley Giant Flower Loving Fly at the San Hill Preserve|
|BOR MP 17 N035||Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California – Phase 2 Monitoring|
|P17AS00771||Notice of Intent: Identification and Assessment of Degraded Wetland Areas|
|P17AS00770||Planting strategies for drought-resistant ponderosa pine|
|P17AS00752||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|P17AS00772||Santa Cruz Island Communication Partnership|
|P17AS00775||Haleakala National Park Youth Conservation Programs|
|F17AS00443||At- risk freshwater mussel survey Bogue Chitto NWR|
|USGS 17 FA 0242||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0280||Notice of Intent - Groundwater Exploration and Assessment in the Republic of Costa Rica|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00747", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.