OVW FY 2019 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program (OVW 2019 15743)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.590.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: ATLANTIS
Previous opportunity: Marine Hackathon
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2019 15743) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL19GR00018 INLEA CAPACITYBLDG 01302019||Strengthening Rule of Law through Capacity Building for the Defense Bar|
|SFOP0005550||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia|
|NIJ 2019 15423||Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence, FY 2019|
|INL19GR00020 INLEA MOOTCOURT 020619||Jessup Moot Court Competition in Moldova|
|NIJ 2019 15527||Research into Desistance from Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15403||Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15270||Research and Evaluation on Gangs and Gang Violence, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15365||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence, FY 2019|
|OJJDP 2019 14931||OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|SMART 2019 14906||SMART FY 19 Maintenance and Operation of Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website|
|NIJ 2019 15383||Research and Evaluation on White Collar Crime: Health Care and Elder Fraud, FY 2019|
|SMART 2019 14905||SMART FY 19 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15004||OJJDP FY 19 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2019 14929||OJJDP FY 19 Victims of Child Abuse Act (VOCA) Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
|OJJDP 2019 15037||OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program|
|INL19GR0024 MONTENEGRO JUSTICE 02282019||Criminal Justice Civil Society Program #1|
|INL19GR0025 MONTENEGRO JUSTICE 02282019||Criminal Justice Civil Society Program #2|
|OJJDP 2019 15035||OJJDP FY 19 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2019 15023||OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14927||OJJDP FY 19 Enhancements for Juvenile Indigent Defense Systems|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 15743", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: