National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2018 (NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD to Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Corporation
Previous opportunity: Gang Resistance Education And Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program – Training and Technical Assistance Support through Central America
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005442||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|F18AS00012||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA SEC OED 2018 2005455||Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public for community resilience|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005327||Coastal Hypoxia Research Program (CHRP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334||2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005325||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NGGPS and HFIP|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005323||Identification and application of acidification thresholds in coastal ecosystems|
|F18AS00021||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005317||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NOAA Testbeds|
|G18AS00012||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005425||FY18 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2018 2005452||FY2018 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005344||FY2018 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|F18AS00048||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2018 2005422||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Modeling the Earth System|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005474||Public-Private Partnership for Coral Reef Conservation and Marine Debris Programs|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2018 2005476||2018 MET Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2018 2005482||2018 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program (BREP)|
|F18AS00065||Region 7 FY18 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency ONLY|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2018 2005487||NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Project Grants under the U.S. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: