Apply for RFA AG 21 023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants for Early Medical/Surgical Specialists' Transition to Aging Research (GEMSSTAR) (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends
Previous opportunity: Improving Smoking Cessation Interventions among People Living with HIV (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 21 023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 21 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2112||Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity to meet International Health Regulations requirements|
|HRSA 21 002||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2020 IHS IPP 0001||Tribal Injury Prevention Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HRSA 21 084||Service Area Competition-Additional Area: Newark, NJ|
|HRSA 21 003||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2020 IHS TDM 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|HRSA 21 004||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 21 045||Women’s Preventive Services Initiative|
|RFA AI 20 043||Nonhuman Primate Reagent Resource (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 031||Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)|
|CDC RFA CK20 2003||Improving Clinical and Public Health Outcomes through National Partnerships to Prevent and Control Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Disease Threats|
|CDC RFA EH20 20030101SUPP20||National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures and Emerging Drug Threats - COVID-19 Supplemental|
|CDC RFA GH20 2106||Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in the Region of the Americas, PAHO.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2086||Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate the Effects of Public Health Threats of National and Global Importance with the Ministry of Health in Lao PDR|
|RBCS DHCS 2020||Delta Health Care Service Grant Program|
|SFOP0007198||Diminishing Dengue in the Indo-Pacific with Climate Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 21 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.