Apply for F18AS00023
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD to Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Corporation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00334MOD01||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|BOR PN 18 N001||Lake Cascade State Park O&M|
|BOR DO 18 F008||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F007||Drought Response Program: Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|P18AS00016||Exterior Stucco Assessment and Pilot Conservation Treatment for the John Moulton House|
|NPSNOIZION1800061||Zion Canyon Trail Repair|
|L18AS00003||BLM-CO Volunteer Stewardship Program on Colorado's Public Lands|
|F18AS00030||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|BOR DO 18 F001||Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018|
|F18AS00022||NWRS Branding/Film and Photographic Content|
|W912DQ 18 2 0002||CLEAN WATER ACT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|W912DQ 18 2 0003||NEPA PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI|
|W912DQ 18 2 0004||NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|F18AS00026||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10) - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00027||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00028||State Wildlife Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00029||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00035||R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00034||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00036||R3 Sport FIsh Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.