Apply for DHS 20 MT 082 10 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 10" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.082.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $84,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Indian Health Outreach and Education
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 MT 082 10 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 MT 082 10 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 20 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|DHS 20 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 4|
|DHS 20 MT 082 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 7|
|DHS 20 MT 082 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 9|
|MICC FSH 20 0003||Fort Hood Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|SFOP0006998||DRL Supporting Sudan’s Democratic Transition|
|SFOP0007000||Gender-Based Violence Prevention in Brazil and/or Paraguay|
|NOI ILAB 20 02||Reducing Child Labor in Mica-Producing Communities of Madagascar|
|20CS19||Support Services for Community Supervision Leadership Symposium|
|ADDENDUM TO NPICPRP DRC||Rights of Indigenous Peoples in conflict affected areas of eastern DRC Addendum, New Partnerships Initiative (NPI) under CPRP APS|
|DOS JHB 202002||Black History Month Performance Program|
|20CS14||Video Production: Community Supervision Leadership Symposium|
|20CS15||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Community Supervision Agencies|
|72052720APS00002||USAID/Ecuador's New Partnership & Private Sector Engagement Initiative|
|DOS NBO POL FY20 0001||Strengthening Community Capacity and Government Coordination in Preventing Radicalization and Terrorist Recruitment|
|MICC FSH 20 0004||APG Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|72051419RFIXXXX||LOCAL CAPACITY BUILDING ACTIVITY “Strengthening Together Activity”|
|W911QY20R0022||US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Broad Agency Announcement|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3525||Cultural Resources Support, Travis AFB, CA|
|AF ARS FY20 01||Independence Day (July 4) 2020: Livestream|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 MT 082 10 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.