DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Award (W81XWH 18 CTRR CTA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 17, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Youth Provide Visitor Service & Conduct Outreach to Diverse Com
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure Development and Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 18 CTRR CTA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00531||GIS Database Development for Overmountain Victory Historic Trail|
|FR RRD 18 002||FY18 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|USGS 18 FA 0318||Laser In-situ Scattering and Transmissometry|
|DE FOA 0001940||FY2019 Phase I Release 1|
|18 582||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|18 584||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|DE FOA 0001978||RFI - High Efficiency Internal Combustin Engine Development|
|USGS 18 FAP 0098||Congressional Science Fellowship|
|W81XWH 18 PHTBIRP LIMBIC||Psychological Health/Traumatic Brain Injury, Long-Term Impact of Military-Relevant Brain Injury Consortium (LIMBIC) Award|
|P18AS00565||Interactive Analytics for Natural & Cultural Resource Management|
|BOR DO 18 N016||Scaling-resistant RO/NF membrane for concentrate minimization|
|G18AS00122||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|USGS 17 FA 0024A||Rapid Response to Possible Metals Contamination from Legacy Mines|
|FR RRD 18 003||FY18 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (Rail Safety IDEA)|
|18 590||Plant Biotic Interactions|
|18 591||Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience|
|P18AS00620||Multi-Element Chemical Analysis of Slave Village Soils at Cumberland Island|
|18 595||Infrastructure Innovation for Biological Research|
|PD 18 1104||Improvements to Biological Field Stations and Marine Laboratories|
|18 594||Infrastructure Capacity for Biology|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 18 CTRR CTA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: