Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Training, Programming, and Coordination (SFOP0005283)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Conflict Stabilization Operations in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Training, Programming, and Coordination" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure Development and Support
Previous opportunity: Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005283) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 18 021||Center of Excellence for Protected Health Information Related to Mental and Substance Use Disorders|
|CDFI 2018 CMF||Fiscal Year 2018 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|CDFI 2018 BEA||FY 2018 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|BOR GP 18 N009||Water SYstem Improvements and Booster Station Replacement Projects|
|P18AS00491||Contribute to Community Development through Education and Info|
|NPS DOIP18AC00334||FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|FR 6200 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|P18AS00603||Groundwork Southcoast Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00604||Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00605||Groundwork Richmond VA Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00608||Groundwork Bridgeport Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|P18AS00611||Groundwork Richmond VA Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72051418APS00001||Annual Program Statement (APS) for Colombia’s Ethnic Communities “Strengthening Ethnic Communities for Inclusive Peace”|
|P18AS00638||Groundwork Hudson Valley Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72016918RFA00008||Media Initiatives and Partnerships Support|
|FR 6200 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|72011719RFA00001||Copilaria Mea (My Childhood)|
|FR 6100 N 40||Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeless Management Information System Capacity Building Project|
|DOS CONAK FY18 01||Ambassadors' Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005506||Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Targeted, Networked, and Effective Initiatives|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005283", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: