Apply for P17AS00455
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Civil Right Interns in the Nationâ¿¿s Capital" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Greening Youth Foundation under existing Cooperative Agreement # P15AC00020 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $94,528.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00455
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00455) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00461||Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area Administrative History|
|DHS ST 17 104 CBD 0001||Genetic Engineering Machine Competition|
|USGS FA 17 9151||Analysis and Reporting of Existing Data on Low-Density Detection of Brown Treesnakes on Guam|
|USGS FA 17 8384||The origin, character, and mineral potential of Proterozoic-age basement rocks and the nature of the Proterozoic-Paleozoic unconformity in northeastern Iowa|
|H NOFO 17 101||Arts for Social Change|
|ED GRANTS 062817 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys CFDA Number 84.017A|
|F17AS00300||Hands on Conservation Science Education|
|P17AS00468||National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support|
|P17AS00486||Historic Preservation, Trail Maintenance and Erosion Control|
|F17AS00309||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00489||2017 Groundwork USA Annual Youth Summit|
|P17AS00491||Interns at Alaska Regional Office, Cultural Resources and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00492||Preservation Craft Training|
|S DR860 17 NOFO 002||Building English Teaching Capacity|
|693JJ317NF0007||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ317NF0008||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges and Universities, and Community Colleges|
|NPS 17 NERO 0061||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NPS 17 NERO 0075||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership Park Unit: Lowell National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0085||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS DOIP17AC00707||Conservation Crew for Corp Team Hitch at Denali National Park & Preserve|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00455", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.